This week Jaquelle and Sean conclude their series on difficult subjects for Christians by tackling women in ministry (and specifically addressing women preaching). They also talk about what
- 08:35: Introducing this week’s topic: gender in the church (and explaining the current controversy about it)
- 12:15: What we want everyone to take away from this episode
- 14:59: What does the Bible say about gender in general?
- 18:18: What does the Bible say about gender in the church?
- 22:50: Why male leadership?
- 25:22: How should both genders participate and serve in the local church?
- “Women Teaching Men — How Far Is Too Far?” by Mary Kassian (Article)
- Church History in Plain Language by Bruce Shelley
- All That is in God by James Dolezal