This week Jaquelle and Sean continue their series on difficult subjects for Christians by tackling homosexuality. They also talk about
- 01:07: Recapping Jaquelle’s honeymoon (mostly the food)
- 17:03: Introducing this week’s topic: homosexuality
- 17:47: Is homosexuality a sin?
- 22:28: Why are people calling themselves “gay Christians”?
- 23:04: Why is this such a difficult subject to talk about?
- 24:44: How should Christians think about homosexuality?
- 31:24: Recommending some resources on homosexuality
- Secret Thoughts of an Unlikely Convert by Rosaria Butterfield
- What Does the Bible Really Teach About Homosexuality? by Kevin DeYoung
- We Cannot Be Silent by Albert Mohler