This week Jaquelle and Sean tackle the topic of personal devotions. They also talk about the Xbox360 Sean didn’t know they had, planning Lucy’s first birthday, and where the term “soapbox” came from.
- 08:54: Transitioning to this week’s topic
- 10:10: How do we define “personal devotions”?
- 11:02: Do you have to do devotions every day?
- 16:17: Does everybody have to do this the same way?
- 19:54: What our personal devotions look like
- Knowing the Bible studies
- How To Eat Your Bible by Nate Pickowicz
- Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life by Donald Whitney
- CSB Study Bible
- ESV Study Bible