This week Jaquelle and Sean open the mailbag to answer listener questions. They also talk about how old Sean is, a special gift that Sean got Jaquelle, and a lot more.
09:49: Do you think Christians will stop participating in media as it becomes more anti-Christian?
21:07: Do you have Wheat Thins in Canada?
24:50: What’s the hardest thing for Christian teens to overcome?
27:25: What’s your best advice for a Christian teen rebelling against culture?
30:41: What do you consider essential gospel doctrines?
37:03: Did Jaquelle save her first kiss for her wedding day?
- Episode 73: The Cooperation Episode
- Wheat Thins
- “A Call for Theological Triage” (Article)
- Sex, Dating, and Relationships by Gerald Hiestand and Jay Thomas
- “Should Christian Girls Kiss Before Marriage?” (Article)
- “I’ve Only Kissed One Guy And I Don’t Regret It” (Article)