This week Jaquelle and Sean talk about empathy — the good, the bad, and the ugly. They also talk about hash brown preferences, frozen fish, and how many restaurants Sean worked at as a teen.
- 06:56: Transitioning to this week’s topic / background of this episode
- 09:57: The primary issue: empathy vs. sympathy
- 16:02: What is the cause of this controversy?
- 24:28: Joe Rigney’s biggest concern with empathy
- 26:45: Considering pertinent Scripture passages to this issue
- “Do You Feel My Pain?” by Joe Rigney
- “How Empathy Can Be Sinful” by Andy Naselli
- “The Beauty and Abuse of Empathy” by Abigail Dodds