This week Jaquelle and Sean talk about creeds and confessions and why we need them. They also talk about celebrating Mother’s Day, what’s special about sour watermelon candy, and the best potato skins Sean has ever eaten.
- 08:41: Transitioning to this week’s topic
- 13:04: What are creeds and confessions?
- 15:46: Do we really need them?
- 18:51: Addressing common objections
- 23:54: 4 reasons we love creeds and confessions
- The Creedal Imperative by Carl Trueman
- The 1689 Baptist Confession of Faith
- The Westminster Confession of Faith