This week Jaquelle and Sean riff off of Jaquelle’s favorite podcast right now, The Literary Life Podcast. They discuss their reading lives, their favorite books as children, how their reading lives have changed over time, what they do to get out of reading slumps, and more.
- 03:38: The background of this episode
- 07:42: Our early literary lives
- 16:02: How our reading has changed and developed since we were kids
- 24:22: How do we get out of reading slumps?
- 28:13: Do we use reading plans?
- 29:41: What are ways we want to improve our reading lives?
- 32:27: What are a few books on our TBR?
- The Literary Life Podcast
- Contemplating God with the Great Tradition by Craig Carter
- Simply Trinity by Matthew Barrett
- “He Descended to the Dead” by Matthew Emerson
- The Same God Who Works All Things by Adonis Vidu
- 10 Ways to Destroy the Imagination of Your Child by Anthony Esolen
- Interpreting Scripture with the Great Tradition by Craig Carter
- Writing to Learn by William Zinsser
- Romanov by Nadine Brandes
- Awaking Wonder by Sally Clarkson
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS