This week Jaquelle and Sean talk about how to look forward to 2021. They also talk about how excited Jaquelle is to go to the dentist, how good Sean’s turkey was, and the glories of homemade scalloped potatoes.
- 04:12: Transitioning to this week’s topic
- 08:06: How can we improve our prayer life this year?
- 14:47: How can we make our Bible reading more fruitful this year?
- 18:14: How can we contribute to the well-being of our church more effectively this year?
- Praying Backwards by Bryan Chappell
- Praying with Paul: A Call to Spiritual Reformation by D.A. Carson
- How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth by Gordon Fee and Douglas Stuart
- 40 Questions About Interpreting the Bible by Robert Plummer
- Knowing Scripture by R.C. Sproul
- The Deliberate Church by Mark Dever and Paul Alexander
- 9 Marks of a Healthy Church by Mark Dever
- The Life of the Church by Joe Thorn